Asian School of Business with its unique teaching pedagogy is able to transform its students into an intellectual capital.
- Considering the fact that ironic theoretical aspect of any curriculum remains constant (can not be changed)
- A conventional twist in delivering pattern can lead toward successful implication of learning environment.
- ASB believes in delivering active learning experience through an interactive learning process based on a principle of “ Blended Learning”.
- Blended learning focus on – use of best possible method of delivering, keeping in mind the complexity of topic and students competency to learn.
- This Blended learning helps in understanding and learning of regular curriculum in an innovative & effective manner.
Blended Learning Methodology
Classrooms Methodologies (Internal Exposure)
- Multi-disciplinary programs and projects, student centered pedagogy.
- Use of Multimedia (power point presentation, audio, visuals).
- Case Studies, Games, Simulations, Group Activities.
- Role Play
- Guest lectures
- Scenario Analysis, Group Discussions, Quiz, One on one discussion
- Z to A approach, mentoring & coaching
Beyond Classrooms (External Exposure)
- Industry Visits
- Live projects
- Development Programs
- Special Workshops
- Learning Exchange Programs
- Research based Projects