CONFLUENCE – HR, Marketing & Finance
Asian Business School, Noida, organized a Management Lab Activity “CONFLUENCE” on Saturday, 20.09.14. The students of PGDM –I (Batch 2014-16) participated in the event and made Presentations and “Nukkad Natak” covering various aspects of HR, Marketing & Finance disciplines.
Following were the topics of the Presentations:
- Organization’s success depends upon its team members
- Co-ordination is the essence of Management
- Communication can make or mar the image of an organization
- Role of social media in modern day marketing
- Pros and cons of FDI in retail
- Electronic Retailing – “ A new way of doing business”
- Role of Banking in the economic growth of the country
- Pros and cons of an investment by a common man in the stock market
- Investment options for an individual in the present day scenario
There were 13 Groups who made Presentations and 3 “Nukkad Nataks” were played by the students. In all, 77 students participated in the event. The students depicted different themes of HR, Marketing and Finance with great zeal and enthusiasm.
The results of the event were announced by Dr. Lalitya Vir Srivastava, Director, ABS, who emphasized the need for participation in such events by the students for their personality development and better learning.