In present times, the importance of the information technology field is increasing day by day. Students who don’t want to go in engineering after their junior college opt for BCA or Bachelors of Computer Applications, which is a three-year undergraduate course designed to make students aware of the basic aspects related to computers and make them proficient in the same.
And then, there is a confusion on which BCA college to choose? The number of colleges has also increased in Delhi NCR and to select the best BCA college is hard.
There are so many colleges that provide good teaching staff and infrastructure. But we have to choose the best BCA college from them. The question arises whether that particular college is affiliated to any top university, whether the college provides good placements, and so on and so forth.
So, we are here to help you on how to choose the best BCA college in Delhi NCR. Go through the below guidelines:
- First, check whether the college is affiliated to the reputed university. If it is not affiliated to the reputed university, then it is advised that you should not choose that college.
- BCA college should have a computer lab with a sufficient number of the system. Laboratory’s system must also be up to date with the latest technology.
- A good BCA college must have a good infrastructure including good facilities like digital classrooms, projector, digital notice board, lift, hostel facility, security guard, etc.
- It is compulsory for any college to be approved by AICTE or UGC so that your degree certificate is valuable. A lot of BCA colleges is assessed and accredited by NAAC.
- Faculty of BCA college should have proper teaching skills. They must have programming knowledge with good logic builder. The faculty must also have corporate experience so that they can teach students with their practical experience.
- You also need to check activities or events that are going on in campus and academic activities like guest lectures, training, pre-placement training. The reason is that these types of activities help students to know about the outside world.
- BCA college should have corporate contacts it helps them to attract the companies for placement. Also, you should check the college’s previous year placement records. Good BCA College necessarily train the students in a proficient manner and guarantee their better future.
- You should also check their admission procedure because some of the BCA colleges have their own entrance exams. Many BCA colleges also have government recognized entrance exam i.e. MH-CET, CMAT.
If you are clear with the above list of guidelines, you may now check for the list of best BCA colleges in Delhi NCR which will help you make a good career in the information technology world. You may also seek help from your friends and relatives.
We, at Asian School of Business (ASB), give you a healthy learning environment, modern laboratories, experienced faculty for quality education. In ASB, there are various committees available so you can join as per your interest. At ASB, you can focus on academic as well as other activities going on in the campus that will shape your own education and experience.