Asian School of Business believes in fostering an entrepreneurial mindset among its students and for this purpose we have established the Entrepreneurship Development and Incubation Centre (EDIC). EDIC aims to enable the students to be more creative and self-confident in taking rational risk in starting an enterprise and encourage innovative business start-ups and facilitate them through research and consultancy. EDIC conducts Entrepreneurship Development Programmes for developing entrepreneurial skills enabling students to take up entrepreneurship as a career choice. It also organizes guest lectures, Awareness Campaigns, Seminars & Workshops, Quizzes and Business Plan Competitions for entrepreneurship development.
The incubation centre assists entrepreneurs with documentation, marketing and recruitment as well as in conducting survey on entrepreneurial opportunities, industry requirements and market potential of the region.
- Inculcate and improve the entrepreneurship mindset of young people to enable them to be more creative and self-confident in taking rational risk in starting an enterprise.
- Encourage innovative business start-ups and facilitate them through research and consultancy.
- Encourage Social Entrepreneurship for enhancing the role of students in society and the economy.
- EDIC also aims at establishing effective partnership with industry and other academic institutes of the region thus fostering overall development in entrepreneurship potential in the region.
- Students shall become responsible and enterprising individuals who have the attitudes, skills and knowledge necessary to achieve the goals they set for themselves.
- Students shall develop competence as a composition of entrepreneurial attitude, entrepreneurial skills and knowledge of entrepreneurship.