“To become a center of excellence in management education by focused research pursuits through interface with industry and academia”
Given the interdisciplinary approach to education and learning at ASB, the research cell functions in a way to promote synergy among the disciplines and bring about harmonious growth in the overall research output of the institution. In order to achieve this the cell functions to:
- Ensure the smooth functioning and effective Management of R&D at the institution.
- Provide a focal point in the institution to co-ordinate R&D activities between various departments, faculty members and research scholars of the respective institution.
- Liaise with public and private sectors and identify R&D projects including consultancy services which could be undertaken at their institution.
- Implement and follow-up on progress and monitoring of on-going projects.
- Assist in matters related to collaborative research with other agencies.