Question: What are the documents required for taking admission in ASB?
- 10th Mark sheet and certificate
- 12th Mark sheet and certificate
- Four recent passport size photographs
- Three sets of photocopies of the documents (duly attested by a gazette officer) along with the original documents at the time of admission.
- Migration Certificate
- Transfer Certificate
- Medical Fitness Certificate
Question: What are the norms for admissions for BBA / BCA courses?
Answer: Admission procedure for both courses is as per norms of CCS University
Question: How do you ensure exposure to the corporate world for students?
Answer: We do it by the following ways and means:
- Regular Interaction of students with business executives
- Guest lectures by industry experts
- Live Projects
- Regular Industrial visits
- On the Job training in industry