Education provides us knowledge of the world around us and develops a positive perspective of looking at life. One of the goals of education is to prepare students for valuable participation in society. Being a useful citizen needs both technical expertise in a chosen career also the professional skills required to function within that sphere. Students master the technical knowledge, skills and abilities through traditional classroom activities.For a skilled professional management program like BBA, it’s very important to have a high standard classroom interaction with lots of projects, role plays, researches, business competitions and industry internships to fulfil theneeds of changing business environment. To do so, Asian School Of Business has a well-designed BBA program which helps students in building the ability to cope with changing business environment. This program adds further in the development of skill sets of students which increases their employability score.
ASB BBA Program has a strong emphasis on practical application and real world experiences through case studies, mentoring program and multiple industry internships. BBA Program has got further few more highlights which make this program a holistic one.
- Syllabus Construction: The syllabus is an ideal place to emphasize valued skills and commence relevant professional discussions. Syllabus is formed and structured keeping in mind nurturing professional social skills. Throughout the program students are given opportunities to practice professional skills and feedback on their performance.
- Creating professional experiences through Crafter-prodigy program: Modeling and Mentoring are two powerful teaching tools. Students are exposed to every opportunity to show the professional behavior and conduct.
- Industry Interaction: While the classroom offers one perspective, students are involved in the industry interaction through various industry guest speakers, multiple internships in various semesters.
- Professional community interaction: Through various club activities, students get to learn various managerial skills related to problem solving, critical thinking and team building.Students are encouraged through CSR club activities to have experience through community service.
- Formal student presentations: Through formal presentations, students get opportunities to develop professional demeanor.
- Career building workshops: Series of career building workshops are organized to help students build, develop and hone the skills needed to improve employability, leadership skills and strong work values.
With the experiential management learning approach, the Asian School of Business does more than simply offer the opportunity for personal and professional development. By weaving case studies, mentoring program and multiple industry internships etc. into core BBA curriculum requirements, ASB educates students who can demonstrate not just what they know, but how they will perform in the workplace. With this approach, the BBA degree that our ASB students receive carries a bit more weight. It is, without exception, going into the hands of career-ready business professionals who will enter the workforce prepared for success.