Asian School of Business with its unique teaching pedagogy is able to transform its students into a rich intellectual capital.
- Considering the fact that theoretical aspect of any curriculum remains more or less constant.
- A conventional twist in delivering pattern can lead towards successful implication of a learning environment.
- ASB believes in delivering active learning experience through an interactive learning process based on a principle of “Blended Learning”.
- Blended learning does focus on use of best possible methods of delivering, keeping in mind the complexity of topic and students’ competency to understand.
- This Blended Learning helps in understanding and learning of regular curriculum in an innovative & effective manner.
Blended Learning Methodology
[one_half] Classrooms Methodologies (Internal Exposure)
- Multi-disciplinary programs and projects, student centered pedagogy.
- Use of Multimedia (power point presentation, audio visuals).
- Case Studies, Games, Simulations, Group Activities.
- Role Play
- Guest lectures
- Scenario Analysis, Group Discussions, Quiz, One on One discussion
- Z to A approach, mentoring & coaching
- Industry Visits
- Live Projects
- Development Programs
- Special Workshops
- Learning Exchange Programs
- Research based Projects