The Community Service Club of Asian School of Business took the initiative to organize the event “Greening Our Future: Aravali Conservation and Environmental Awareness” on the 20th of October 2023 at the AEG Auditorium. This gathering served as a vital platform to amplify environmental awareness and shed light on the remarkable endeavors undertaken by the Save Aravali Trust.
Highlights of the Event:
Opening and Dignitaries:
The event commenced with a warm welcome to all attendees and the introduction of our distinguished guests, including Dr. Maroof Ahmad Mir, Dean of Asian School of Business, Dr. Shweta Batra, Dean of Asian School of Business, and Mr. Ashish Bhardwaj, Assistant Dean. Their presence added immense value to the event.
Resource Person’s Presentation:
Mr. Pankaj Grover, Head of Community Engagement at Save Aravali Trust, delivered an enlightening and inspiring presentation. He shared profound insights into the mission, achievements, challenges, and opportunities of the Trust. His presentation effectively conveyed the importance of preserving the Aravali Range for the well-being of our communities.
We were also honored to have Ms. Tanuja Shama and Mr. CS Madhu Yadav, who shared their valuable insights and experiences on environmental conservation. Their perspectives further emphasized the significance of individual and collective efforts in protecting our environment.
One of the key highlights of the event was the signing of a Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) between Asian School of Business and Save Aravali Trust. This formalized commitment sets the stage for collaborative efforts in environmental preservation and conservation initiatives.
- Increased Awareness: The event was highly successful in raising awareness about the vital importance of the Aravali Range and the need for proactive environmental conservation.
- Inspiration: Mr. Pankaj Grover’s presentation and insights from other speakers left the attendees inspired and motivated to actively engage in environmental protection and preservation activities.
- Collaboration: The signing of the MoU represents a significant step towards strengthened collaboration between Asian School of Business and Save Aravali Trust, ensuring the sustainable preservation of our environment.
- Engagement: The interactive session allowed the audience to actively engage with the speakers, fostering a deeper understanding of the challenges and opportunities in Aravali conservation.
We extend our heartfelt gratitude to the following individuals and groups for their significant contributions to the success of this event:
- Dignitaries: Dr. Maroof Ahmad Mir, Dr. Shweta Batra, and Mr. Ashish Bhardwaj, for their esteemed presence and thought-provoking addresses.
- Resource Person: Mr. Pankaj Grover, for his outstanding presentation and dedication to environmental conservation.
- Guest Speakers: Ms. Tanuja Shama and Mr. CS Madhu Yadav, for sharing their valuable insights and experiences.
- Save Aravali Trust: For their collaboration, support, and ongoing commitment to environmental preservation.
- Attendees: Students of BCA, Bcom and BBA 1st sem , Students coordinators, faculty members, and guests, for their active participation and commitment to environmental conservation.
The “Greening Our Future: Aravali Conservation and Environmental Awareness” event was a resounding success. It not only raised awareness about the critical need for environmental conservation but also inspired attendees to take action. The signing of the MoU solidified our commitment to working hand in hand with Save Aravali Trust in safeguarding our natural treasures.
We look forward to a greener and more sustainable future and will continue our efforts to create a positive impact on the environment.