Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) is a three-year undergraduate course that provides management aspirants profound knowledge and skills relevant to the corporate world. With the increasing need to upgrade one’s skills, the significance of professional studies is also rising. This education program prepares students for different job roles available across the business and administration domain. This includes knowledge of domains that are vital for the smooth operations of a company. This includes, but is not limited to, the following:
- Finance- This department forms the base of any organization by ensuring efficient and effective use of funds for attaining organizational goals.
- Sales-It is the actual acceptability of the product in market. This requires one-to-one meetings and conversation with the customers.
- Marketing- It includes principles and techniques of identifying target audience, and expanding the market for product/ service.
- Business Laws- It refers to the ethics and laws that govern people & operations in a business, and that every organization must adhere to.
- Human Resource-This refers to the strategic management of employees, their interest and grievances.
BBA students at Asian School of Business gain comprehensive knowledge of abovementioned subjects and other relevant topics through which they become industry-ready. Its creative pedagogy, classroom exercises, hands-on workshops and state-of-the-art infrastructure provides students an inclusive exposure through which they learn the knacks of sustaining in the industry.