Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) is currently the most in-demand undergraduate course in India among the youth. The main aim of this course is to give a broad knowledge of all the functional aspects of operations that are carried out in a company. It also helps the students in getting the specialization in a particular domain by offering them the exposure to different core subjects.
This degree also helps in developing the different competencies of the students like communication skills, decision-making, and teamwork. Students get the chance to upgrade their skills with the help of case studies, presentations, industrial visits and interaction with experts from the industry.
BBA course gives thorough learning about the industry atmosphere and teaches all the fundamentals of management to the young aspiring managers which are required to face the competition in the market. BBA is a professional degree and has a huge scope in the corporate world. Prospective employers are interested in hiring the BBA graduates for various managerial positions in the corporate world. This course not only entertains the private jobs but also gives an exposure of the government jobs like banks, railways, defense, police, etc.
The BBA graduates have excellent placement opportunities available in the job market for their future prospective.
Generally speaking, BBA graduate can seek job openings in the following sectors:
· Retail – Under Retail, BBA graduates can hold diverse positions like purchase executives, store manager, floor manager, business development managers, etc.
· Logistics – Logistics is that branch of business operations that deals with the activities related to the movement of consumer goods. BBA graduates can hold positions like logistics officer, logistics executive, warehouse manager, etc.
· FMCG – Under this branch, the young managers get a chance to work as a sales and marketing manager in the Fast-Moving Consumer Goods industries.
· Finance – The sector of Finance is growing multifold. BBA students can work as accountants in financial companies.
· Marketing – No business grows without marketing. Marketing managers are therefore always in demand. BBA graduates can apply for this post in various industries and can see themselves at higher positions in no time. The demand for digital marketers is also increasing nowadays.
· Operations – BBA graduates can also land themselves up into any operational jobs like Bank operation managers, MIS manager, and data controller. The fields related to operations are always open for them.
· Advertising Agencies – This industry is highly in demand. The professional graduates who have not attained a degree in advertising or mass media can do a certificate course of 3 or 6 months and can join this industry. They can also see their future in the animation industry as well.
· BPO – There are different profiles which a student can pursue in Business Process Outsourcing. It could be a voice or non-voice profile. Students can join any of the profiles depending upon their interest.
The training & placement cell (Corporate Resource Cell) of Asian School of Business (ASB) – which is a part of Asian Education Group and ranked as one of the top BBA colleges in Delhi NCR – works rigorously to place their BBA students in different sectors. ASB has expert faculties who teach subjects according to their specialization which makes students competent in the market and hence students turn out to be very effective and efficient during their job responsibilities.
There are students who have been placed in different industries with the help of T&P cell of ASB and several students are also pursuing their post-graduation (PGDM) from Asian Business School (ABS) – which is also a constituent group college of Asian Education Group and is ranked as one of the best B-schools in Delhi NCR. Since the placement opportunities are very high, it is advisable to be specialized in your area of interest. ABS students receive Dual Specialization from the electives Finance, Marketing, Human Resource Management and Information Technology. Besides, ABS students also get a unique opportunity to earn the following 6 Diplomas & Certifications along with the regular PGDM:
· Executive Diploma in International Business from Oxford Business College, Oxford – London (U.K.)
· Executive Certification in Digital Marketing from NIIT
· Executive Certification in Big Data Analytics & Business Intelligence from NIIT
· Diploma in Media & Entertainment from Asian Academy of Film & TV
· Certification in Entrepreneurship from EDIC
· Certification in Corporate Communication