BBA or Bachelor of Business Administration is one of the most popular management courses which has been designed in such a manner that it acts as a foundation for the MBA program. After studying the BBA course, an aspirant can pursue MBA, the Masters’ program in Business Administration in a better way.
The curriculum of best colleges for BBA in India like Asian School of Business (ASB) located in Noida helps students to perform at their fullest levels in their post-graduation program. This course offers students a solid base in graduation level education that helps them to stand strong in the competitive world. The major and other elective subjects help a candidate to study and understand a vast array of topics like fiscal policies, economic trends and also the different administrative and commerce-oriented practices to deal with the diverse operations and transactions in the commercial world.
About BBA program
Most of the top universities and colleges in India today offer the BBA program. The Bachelor of Business Administration is essentially a graduate degree which is a program of 3 years’ duration. All the students who have cleared their intermediate from any background can pursue this program.
As part of this program in top BBA colleges in Delhi NCR, students will have to study subjects like management, marketing, business operations and so on.
Scope after BBA program
Once they are through with the course, the career profiles of a Bachelor of Business Administration graduate changes dramatically, and (s)he becomes a deserving candidate for all the big companies and major industries. Their expertise and knowledge increase to a level that allows them to stand strong with other candidates and also compete at the highest level. They are in high demand among the recruiters and they get plenty of job opportunities for themselves.
In addition, if a student pursues MBA, (s)he can easily reach the top and be a Director, CEO or Manager in due course of time.Furthermore, MBA professionals can expect higher salaries and other industry perks as well depending upon their different specializations in the MBA program like Finance, Systems, Marketing, Human Resource etc.
Top 6 Benefits of BBA Program
- BBA is useful for all the aspirants who want to do Master of Business Administration (MBA) in future.
- It is a professional course that helps you in getting a job more easily as compared to other graduation courses, provided you do it from one of the top BBA colleges in India enjoying a good reputation for academics and campus placements.
- This course as offered in BBA colleges in Noida, offers students the opportunity to learn practically all the corporate business nuances in the classroom and other industry interaction programs.
- Many students, particularly the ones who had taken commerce at intermediate level are in state of confusion as to which course to opt for graduation. BBA can be of differential advantage to those students as this course covers almost all the important areas of business operations.
- Many students aspire to become entrepreneurs after completing their studies and BBA is the perfect degree for such students. Students get abreast with business-related decision making knowledge and skills that is essential to become a successful entrepreneur. The course, therefore, opens all the doors for entrepreneurship.
- After completing their Bachelor of Business Administration degree, a student can get various options to pursue their higher studies that the BBA colleges in Noida offers such as MBA, Executive Program in Applied Finance, CRISIL Certified Analyst Program (CCAP), Hospitality and Tourism Management, Master in Financial Management (MFM), International Post Graduate Diploma in Risk Management, PGDM (Post Graduate Diploma in Management), Post Graduate Diploma in Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA) and many more options.
Top Domains Students get placed after BBA
The top domains that students get placed after BBA include:
- Sales & Business Development
- Human Resources
- Retail Banking