Among many other things, Delhi NCR’s Noida is famous for both schools and colleges. Being a part of the National Capital Region of India as well as an important education hub of the country, Delhi NCR’s Noida has attracted students from both India and abroad to study in its international schools and colleges. The region is blessed with excellent academicians and faculty members. Students from across the length and breadth of the country enroll themselves in the colleges and universities of Delhi NCR’s Noida. BBA is pursued by a majority of the commerce students after class 12th. Asian School of Business (ASB), Noida is one of the best college in India for BBA.
Nowadays, BBA or Bachelor of Business Administration is the most preferred and pursued program for students after they pass out from their school. This three-year undergraduate program can be opted by all stream students – viz., science, commerce and arts. The BBA course offers knowledge and training in management and leadership skills to prepare the students for managerial roles and entrepreneurship. During the course duration, the students get to learn various aspects of business administration and management through classroom lectures and practical projects like an internship.
It is better to pursue BBA from a private BBA college over a government college because the private college usually adopts advanced and digital learning methods with excellent faculty members on the panel. Though the fee structure is a bit higher than the government college, the placement opportunities are always better for students enrolled in a private BBA college. Noida’s private BBA college, Asian School of Business (ASB) is an excellent option to enroll yourself if you wish to pursue BBA from Delhi NCR. Here are a few standout benefits if you pursue BBA as a career:
- BBA course is the gateway to plentiful job opportunities in diverse sectors like Marketing, Education, Finance, Sales, and Government to name just a few.
- BBA or Bachelor of Business Administration is a three-year course where students are given the in-depth knowledge of business operations which results in shaping a successful entrepreneur by teaching them the tactics of observation, judgement and risk-taking abilities with decision-making power. It also teaches the budding entrepreneur the required leadership qualities and smart management skills.
- One of the main advantage of the BBA program is that aspirants can pursue the MBA program after completing the same. Herein, they can specialize in their desired disciplines which they would like to pursue in the MBA program later on.
- BBA program gives students’ experience and exposure. With internships at business organizations and workshops, students get a better knowledge of how the world outside works. It helps the students to build a stronger business acumen, which is the ability to make splendid decisions that will benefit the company’s success rate. These skills help a candidate to stand out in the eyes of the hiring employers, giving them a broader opportunity to pursue a successful career.
- If you pursue BBA from a top BBA college in India, it increases the chances for a candidate to secure more jobs and thus make more money. With BBA, a student is equipped with practical skills with a better knowledge of global ideas, and so it prepares students for the workplaces of the future.
- Pursuing an integrated MBA right after school is a more expensive proposition for students and so if a student opts for BBA instead, it makes a student financially independent. BBA program is a three-year course that helps a student enter the working environment at an early stage.
An integral a part of Delhi NCR-based largest centre for professional media, IT, law, fashion & hospitality education in Asia with world-class facilities, namely Asian Education Group (AEG) – Asian School of Business (ASB), Noida is the best college in Delhi NCR for BBA. Awarded ‘Top Institute of India 2018‘ by CSR and ‘Best Education Brand for Industry Interface’ by Business World (BW), ASB’s reputation is worth adulation. The institute has excellent faculty members who are well-versed with their subjects and impart education to students with advanced learning methods. The digital library boasts of several thousand books to help students with their research. The guest lectures, seminars and workshops are extremely beneficial for students to get a better understanding of their subjects. Moreover, the students get to secure a job while they are studying. Their performance at summer internships or college placement drives that are conducted by more than 300 companies (some of which are globally renowned MNCs) helps them in securing a job before they graduate.
Affiliated to Ch. Charan Singh University-Meerut, Asian School of Business (ASB), Noida is easily Delhi NCR’s top private BBA college that has an excellent record of student placements. The college promotes a healthy campus life and verily opens doors to newer horizons for the students with a plethora of employment opportunities.