The demand for an MBA program over the last one decade has sky-rocketed whereby thousands of students from all fields of education, be it science, commerce or arts are enrolling themselves in the MBA program with a view to secure their future with comfortable salary packages and high-profile jobs in the corporate world. Most of these students in MBA programs are BBA graduates. This shows that it is an added advantage if you pursue BBA before MBA. Many students from Asian School of Business (ASB), Noida – a top college in Delhi NCR for BBA – opt for MBA after their graduation. This two-year course is really an investment with lifetime benefits.
Presented below are the top five reasons why you should pursue BBA admission in India before MBA:
- Management requires intensive skill and knowledge. BBA lays a strong foundation for students who wish to pursue an MBA since BBA gives them an intensive knowledge of management principles and basics of business administration. Colleges in India for BBA like Asian School of Business, Noida designs the curriculum in a way that adds advantage for students who aspire to have an MBA degree later.
- Another impediment that MBA aspirants face while opting for management studies at the Master’s degree level is the challenge of choosing a specialization. MBA students who do not have an BBA degree can make a mistake of choosing a wrong specialization on the assumption of market trends. Whereas students with an BBA degree do not face such challenges.
- If an MBA aspirant has pursued graduation in BBA, entry for them in the corporate world becomes easier. An important criterion that most of the corporate and business organizations at the time of recruitment notice in a candidate is their knowledge of management education. An MBA degree holder who has a BBA degree holds an advantage here because BBA offers in-depth knowledge of the business world and management.
- Practical knowledge and exposure are very important to get a job in a good company. The curriculum of BBA is planned in such a way that students can get both theoretical knowledge along with practical knowledge of their subject. Over the course of three years, it is very important for students to get internships or entry-level jobs that give them some experience and knowledge of the corporate culture and how challenges are met and processes are streamlined with good management skills.
- BBA is the first stepping stone that gives students the necessary knowledge and builds the base that is needed to seek an MBA degree. The pedagogy at top BBA colleges is planned in a way that gives students both knowledge of their subjects so that they can choose a specialization. Besides, a BBA degree coupled with an MBA degree can get a candidate excellent jobs at a high level and at good figures.
Awarded ‘Top Institute of India 2018‘ by CSR and ‘Best Education Brand for Industry Interface’ by Business World (BW), Asian School of Business is a part of Delhi NCR-based largest centre for professional media, IT, law, fashion & hospitality education in Asia with world-class facilities, namely Asian Education Group (AEG).
Set up with a vision to promote excellence in the field of education and to meet the ever-increasing demand of quality professionals in the growing business world, Asian School of Business presently offers three-year, full-time Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) degree program affiliated to Ch. Charan Singh University (CCS), Meerut. The program is designed to give students the basic understanding of the management concepts and an understanding of international business.
Asian School of Business (ASB) is one among the top colleges for BBA in Delhi NCR that comes up with numerous opportunities and scopes for the prospective management students. Several ASB students seek a Bachelor in Business Administration and then later pursue an MBA.
The college is ranked highly in Delhi NCR for its faculty and top placements. In fact, the placement record of ASB has been impeccable. This year, as of now, 100% of students have already been placed before the course completion, with more than 300 companies having visiting the campus. These included prominent national and multinational companies from sectors such as research and advisory, manufacturing, fast-moving consumer goods, retail, consumer durables, and banking and investment.
Life at Asian School of Business, Noida is an experience in itself. The college promotes an excellent campus life with a well-planned fee structure that does not burn a hole in your pocket. Besides, ASB offers a healthy and harmonious environment. The college flaunts a state-of-the-art infrastructure, laced with all the modern amenities.